Tuesday 4 May 2010

Enterprise week

How to fund your business - where money comes from and how to sell your idea.
The event was about having money, how to get it to fund your business, so Chris Wright spoke us about the different ways to fund a business and what should be considered in taking different routes.
Then he explained in detail how the whole procedure of achieving success when running your business.
When planning a business the first question that comes in mind is how I plan to fund my venture, he said the best is to explore your options of finance and choose the best one when the right option is chosen that is key start in your business already.
He also explain all types of funding you can receive when starting a new business, self funding was the first variety of funding. He then went on to talk about bank loans and angel investors, an angel investors are people who have pooled money together to invest in new and upcoming businesses. Government also provide funding for businesses in form of grants.
How to fund your business had an influence in my life because as a business student there are things I must know when starting my own business and these the things that any person looking to start a business must also know. As a result I now know where to go if I want to open a business, how I can receive support, how to start of and turn it into a success, how to detect if my idea will become a success in a long run. Most of all each choice that I take has its own advantages and disadvantages e.g. if a use a credit card I will have to pay back with interest therefore the profit that I make will be paying for interest but I can receive more money when ever I want to. With self-funding I will only have a certain amount even though all profit comes to me,the question is. what if I don’t make profit or enough of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment